Join Our Team
Garnet Instruments Ltd. is based in Sherwood Park, Alberta. Manufacturing since 1993, Garnet is dedicated to the measurement of liquid levels in varied applications. Our extensive line of products and technologies are designed and manufactured entirely in-house. Garnet has developed an excellent reputation with its customers throughout North America. Our mission is to produce quality digital measurement systems that are rugged, reliable, and accurate – and supported by exceptional customer service.
Select job title to view more details of each position.
Garnet Instruments Ltd –Sherwood Park
Garnet Instruments Ltd, based in Sherwood Park, Alberta, manufactures gauges and systems to measure liquid levels for transport tanks, storage tanks, recreational vehicle (RV) storage tanks and additional specialized system applications. Garnet Instruments has experienced 23 years of success in the gauging industry. As an advanced technology based company, we specialize in the Research and Development (R&D) and the design of our entirely in-house manufactured automated measurement systems. Garnet’s liquid gauges fill the need for accuracy, reliability, environmental compliance, safety, low power and advanced communication systems. Our mission is to produce quality digital measurement systems that are rugged, reliable, and accurate and supported by unparalleled customer service.
The successful candidate will cultivate innovation, impart vision and provide leadership to ensure projects aligning with market needs and transition from research to commercialization. The successful candidate will execute the transfer of viable technologies into the marketplace. You will balance stakeholders, understand the consumer needs, establish and meet revenue goals, accomplish defined business objectives and create marketing opportunities to drive sales and the commercialization of new technologies.
- Establish business goals and provide leadership with internal stakeholders for new product commercialization.
- Cultivate business relations for the purpose of partnering with new product development.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan and commercialization strategy.
- Collaborate with product engineers to develop strategic product messaging and positioning product for strategic commercialization.
- Collaborate with field to analyze the market, consumer needs and product validation.
- Coordinate all functional areas of commercialization including research and development, manufacturing, marketing, client services, sales and administration to assess business needs.
- Present and analyze new opportunities to determine the feasibility of business and product development and provide direction for business development.
- Develop product launch and sales strategies.
- Develop and manage corporate social media, websites, email, advertising and events to strengthen consumer relations.
- Ensures the development of a strong competitive position to maximize revenues and profit growth.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Business and Marketing management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or other related fields, an advanced degree would be an asset.
- Experience in marketing and commercialization strategies.
- Ability to adapt elements of the business to meet market conditions and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Ability to present information effectively in individual and in group settings.
- Results oriented, timeline driven, strong initiate and the ability to effectively solve problems, applying creative solutions.
- Ability to inspire and engage others through vision, leadership, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet defined revenue guidelines.
- Motivated self-starter, hardworking, analytical, thorough and resourceful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success working collaboratively with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Detailed orientated and always striving for excellence.
- Dedicated commitment to continual learning and personal development.
There are currently no jobs open at this location but feel free to send us your information.