The SeeLeveL™ tank monitor provides percentage full, accurate tank measurement readouts. These readouts are accurate within 3/8 of an inch.
Reliable external sensors
Our trouble-free senders adhere externally to the holding tanks eliminating sewage build-up on the sensors.
Easy to install and retrofit
Two wires connect to your existing system wires and function on a common bus system. Accessible tanks are easy to retrofit.
Designed to fit most tanks
Senders are designed to be easily shortened or two can be combined to accommodate almost any holding tank shape or size.
- Coming soon! The SeeLeveL™ Marine Tank Monitor is the newest liquid level gauge in the marine industry.
- SeeLeveL™ tank monitors have 15 years proven reliability and success in the recreational vehicle industry. Due to market demand, a water-resistant marine grade liquid monitoring system is now available.
- Marine gauge and sender panels are water resistant.
- Sender panels adhere externally to the tank preventing fouling or false readings due to sewage build up.
- An easy push button operation helps you identify usage trends and when filling or draining is required.
- The sleek display design reflects high-end marine standards and conveys tank levels in percentage full measurements.
- Displays can be wired so you can monitor tank holding levels from multiple locations.
- The LED brightness is easily adjusted to accommodate for visibility in dark or light viewing locations.
- A common industry connector is used with aftermarket installations.
- Each tank monitor is programmed with diagnostic information.
NEWS & EVENTS
Garnet is excited to be exhibiting at the Vancouver International Boat Show January 2018.
For more information contact us at: