210 Vehicle Power Conditioner
The 210 Vehicle Power Conditioner provides a constant output voltage despite wiring and connector losses, engine cranking loads, or alternator failures. It maintains a constant 14V output despite variations in voltage from the vehicle’s electrical system. It permits proper equipment operation despite inadequate electrical system voltage and protects equipment from voltage surges of either polarity. Ideal for operating voltage-sensitive equipment such as sensors, computers, and communications systems.
- Maintains a constant 14 volts output despite variations in voltage from the vehicle electrical system. Ideal for operating voltage sensitive equipment such as sensors, computers, and communications systems. Permits proper equipment operation despite inadequate electrical system voltage, and protects equipment from voltage surges of either polarity.
- Provides a constant output voltage despite wiring and connector losses, engine cranking loads, or alternator failures. If the input voltage momentarily drops below the minimum of 4 volts, the output voltage will remain above 9 volts for at least 50ms at one amp load current.
- Efficient switching regulator design will not overload the vehicle electrical system.
- Fully protected against low input voltage, voltage spikes and transients, output short circuits, and improper installation.
- Low profile enclosure comes complete with mounting flanges for easy installation. Internal electronics are sealed against humidity.
- Operates from -45 °C to +60 °C for reliable operation in all temperature conditions.
- Two year limited warranty.
Nominal output voltage: 14.0 +/- 0. 5 Volts
Maximum output current: 3 Amps @ 4-5VDC input, 4 Amps @ 5-18VDC input
Minimum output current: 0 Amps
Minimum input voltage: 4.0 Volts
Maximum input voltage: 18 Volts (normal operation)
80 Volts (short term transient exposure)
No load input current: Less than 100 mA
Output noise and ripple: Less than 100 mV peak
Output short circuit duration: Indefinite
Operating temperature range: -45 °C to +60 °C
Fault tolerance protection: Low input voltage (less than 4.0 volts)
Transient input voltage suppressor (load dump protection) Input – output lead reversal protection
Output short circuit or overload current limit
Dimensions: 3.5” wide by 6.0” long by 0.9” high
Case material: Mounting plate: Sheet Aluminum
Top enclosure: Plastic
Enclosure rating: In cab mounting only
Connecting lead size: 18 Gauge by 8” long
Connecting lead color code: Red input lead, Yellow output lead