759 SeeLeveL Marine Tank Monitor (Discontinued)
- Provides accurate tank level information using a percentage of full-scale readout on marine vessels
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology. This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank.
- Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation
- Measures tanks up to 12″ tall with a single sender or 25″ tall with dual senders
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus which saves wiring costs
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
- Two programmable alarm outputs available which can be used to signal a high or low water or sewer level
- Bluetooth enabled to view tank levels and battery voltage on your mobile device. (some restrictions apply – see manual)
Resolution: 3/8 inch (10 mm)
Accuracy: +/- 8% or better, limited by resolution and tank height and shape
Temperature range: +32 to +140°F (0 to + 60°C)
Sender materials: 0.008” thick glass epoxy circuit board with conformal coating for circuit protection. Laminated on the back with 3M 300LSE Bonding Adhesive.
Sender length range: 4 1/2″ to 12″, which will measure tank heights from 5” to 13” (single sender) and up to 25” (dual senders).
Display mounting panel: Panel size, approximately 4” wide by 2.8” high by 1” deep (102mm wide X 71mm high X 25mm deep). Panel screws to the wall.
Power requirements: Display requires 12 volts from the marine vessel battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts. Current drain is less than 200mA.
Wiring: A single two-wire conductor required from the display to the senders. All the senders are wired in parallel. 12 V power and ground required for display.