SeeLeveL Annihilator™ 806-Bi Truck Level & Volume Gauge
The SeeLeveL Annihilator™ model 806-Bi Truck Gauge is a highly advanced device for liquid level measurement for non-code truck applications. It is designed for reliable, accurate level
measurement of non-flammable liquids such as water, sewage, and many chemicals. The 806-Bi is a compact-sized display designed for mounting inside the truck cab. Housed in a 5” x 2 ½” enclosure, this display also features a dimmer button to optimize the LED brightness.
View the video on how the 806-Bi system works by selecting the video thumbnail on at the left.
- The 806-Bi is a value-priced level gauge optimal for truck tanks hauling non-flammable liquids such as water, sewage, or non-flammable chemicals
- The display is a compact-sized enclosure designed for mounting inside of the truck
- Provides reliable electronic solutions to:
– uncertainty of the amount of product being loaded or unloaded
– weigh scale fines by letting you know the exact amount of fluid in the tank
– pump damage due to water ingestion
- The amount of product is shown on an accurate digital LED display
- Display can be calibrated with the 817 programmer to read in inches of level or in volume units
- such as barrels, gallons, litres, or cubic metres
- LED display provides excellent nighttime visibility
- Multi-compartment ready, monitoring up to three different compartments
- Multi-calibration available when monitoring 1 or 2 compartments
- Designed for products such as water, sewage, or non- flammable chemicals
- Only one moving part, the molded polyethylene float, ensures high reliability
- Resolution is 0.25 inches, giving an accuracy of ± 1/8 inches (±0.3 cm)
- An outside mounting version is also available.
- Operation from -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F) ambient, up to +85 °C (+185 °F) product temperature
- One year limited warranty
- The gauge operate using a magnetic reed switch sensor bar detecting the float magnetic field. The system provides a stable resolution of 1/4” and the fixed position of the reeds eliminates any need for recalibration during the life of the gauge.
- The reed switch characteristics ensure stable gauge readings even with momentary slight variations in level.
- A 304 (316 optional) stainless steel seamless tube houses the sensor bar, and the fitting holding the tube in place can be either steel or stainless steel. The tube and polyethylene float are resistant to sewage and many chemicals. The sensor bar is fully sealed to prevent moisture or product from damaging the bar. The bar can be cut to fit any size tank up to 86.5” in height, and can be easily removed for servicing, or for use on another trailer.
- Two wires are required between the sensor bar and the display, and the display requires 12 volt truck power. The signal between the bar and the display is coded so that any degradation on the signal line caused by water, salt, or corrosion will not cause false readings.
- The gauge is calibrated during installation with the 817-USB programmer. The calibration can be done in inches of level, or in any volume unit desired, as long as a calibration table (volume vs. depth) is available for the tank. The display has four digits, allowing better than 1/4% accuracy on the readout.
- The alarm outputs are also programmed with the 817-USB programmer during installation, and may be altered at a later date if desired.
- An overfill warning feature permits a simple alarm to be operated and then bypassed by pressing the alarm bypass button. The alarm will automatically reset when the tank is empty.
- Over 15 years of service history with thousands in service in a large range of applications.