810-PS2 SeeLeveL ProSeries II™ (Discontinued)
- Self-diagnostic features enable troubleshooting by mechanics
- Intrinsically safe, the 810-PS2 is popular across a wide range of flammable, hazardous, and inert fluids
- Fiber optic connection between tank and display for complete electrical safety
- All-digital design eliminates reading drift, ensuring long-term accuracy under all conditions without the need for costly and time-consuming re-calibration
- Microprocessor-based technology provides a resolution of 1/3”
- Remote display ready; can transmit reading from main display to in-cab or outside remote display
- Calibrated (with the 817-USB programmer) to read in inches of level, or in volume units such as barrels, gallons, litres, or cubic meters
- Product density compensation adjustable by the operator
- High reliability – no moving parts except for the molded plastic float. Stainless steel float option available
- Micro power circuitry runs on internal batteries – no truck power is required
- Operation from -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F) ambient, up to +85 °C (+185 °F) product temperature
- Additional built-in overfill warning alarm can activate a horn or light, operator may manually bypass by opening and closing the lid
- Large daytime viewable LCD display and separate nighttime viewable LED display
- 4 user-defined alarms may be optionally programmed to operate external indicators, the Garnet SpillStop™ Overfill Protection System, and the MultiRack™ Optic / Thermistor Rack Controller
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosure resists road spray and debris
- Easy installation and servicing, one year limited warranty
- The 810-PS2 operate using a magnetic reed switch sensor bar detecting the float magnetic field. The system provides a stable resolution of 1/3” and the fixed position of the reeds eliminates any need for recalibration during the life of the gauge.
- The reed switch characteristics ensure stable gauge readings even with momentary slight variations in level.
- A 316 stainless steel seamless tube houses the sensor bar, and the fitting holding the tube in place can be either steel or stainless steel. The tube and polyethylene float are resistant to oils, fuels, acids, sewage, and most chemicals. The sensor bar is fully sealed to prevent moisture or product from damaging the bar. The bar can be ordered to fit any size tank up to 85” in height, and can be easily removed for servicing, or for use on another trailer.
- The circuitry in the sensor bar is powered by a lithium battery with a lifetime of approximately 10 years.
- Plastic fiber optic cable transports the information from the sensor bar to the display to provide complete electrical isolation for the components inside the tank. The fibre optic light level is ten times higher than required, so the fibre can be cut with a knife for easy installation; no polishing or special preparation is required.
- The gauge is calibrated during installation with the 817-USB programmer. The calibration can be done in inches of level, or in any volume unit desired, as long as a calibration table (volume vs. depth) is available for the tank. The display has four digits, allowing better than 1/4% accuracy on the readout.
- The SpillStop™ and alarm outputs are also programmed with the 817-USB programmer during installation, and may be altered at a later date if desired.
- An overfill warning feature permits a simple alarm to be operated and then bypassed by closing and opening the lid. The alarm will automatically reset when the tank is empty.
- The 810-PS2 display is powered by 4 AA cells giving 2 to 3 years of life. The LEDs only operate at night, and then only with the lid open, to preserve battery life. The display is built in a heavy duty cast aluminum box, which is weatherproof and able to resist road debris without damage.
- SeeLeveL™ gauges can be used with other Garnet products to improve safety, economy, and convenience. The SpillStop™ overfill prevention system provides an automatic horn warning and pump shut down to prevent spills when loading with truck mounted PTO-driven pumps or trailer-mounted hydraulic pumps. The MultiRack™ controller provides optic and thermistor loading rack control to permit loading at rack-controlled facilities. Three different remote displays are available which can duplicate the gauge reading in the cab or on the other side of the trailer. The 828 can be used for data acquisition to allow the gauge reading to be transmitted via remote telemetry or connected to a serial printer to enable receipt printing by the operator.
- 20 years of service history with thousands in service in a large range of applications.