817-USB SeeLeveL™ Truck Gauge Programmer
The 817-USB SeeLeveL™ Truck Gauge Programmer is a calibration and diagnostic tool used with Garnet’s popular line of truck gauges. It is used to calibrate SeeLeveL ™ Truck Gauges in inches or user-defined volumes (such as cubic meters or barrels), set offsets for different sender bar lengths, and configure alarm settings. It also contains many diagnostic functions for testing sender bars and displays and measuring optical power.
You can download the current version of the 817-USB Truck Gauge Programmer Software from here.
- Supports SeeLeveL™ 800 series truck gauges for programming and troubleshooting
- The 817-USB Truck Gauge Programmer is enclosed in a convenient hand-held package
- Enclosed in an aluminum case to help avoid errors due to interference and static electricity
- The USB interface allows tank calibration to be created and stored on a PC computer
- Auto power off helps prevent dead batteries
- 32 memory locations available with Memory Label
- Operates on four ordinary alkaline AA’s, field replaceable with no memory loss
- Display is backlit for easier viewing. Can be turned on when needed and turned off to conserve the batteries
- Two year warranty