The SeeLeveL Access™ acts as a multi-purpose remote digital display that also has a 4-20 mA output and RS-232 digital interface to integrate the data from the SeeLeveL™ transport gauges into fleet management systems or Electronic Logging Devices (ELD). This monitor will empower fleets to use their ELD and incorporate asset management, billing workflow like e-ticketing, route optimization, and environmental and governmental compliance, all based on the assets that they are carrying.
- Simple electrical connections provide easy installation with SeeLeveL models 808-P2, 810-PS2, 806-B, or 806-Bi gauges.
- Utilizes 12 V truck power inside the cab
- Cost-effective solution for multiple ELD/FMS devices
- Rugged all-digital design eliminates reading drift or degradation, ensuring long term accuracy under all operating conditions.
- Standard 4-20 mA output and RS-232 interface can be used simultaneously. Optional 0-5 V and RS-485 interfaces are also available.
- Easy to install (two-wire to ELD system)
- Connectivity of data through both Serial port or Analog (4-20mA)
- Connects to a wide variety of ELD systems
- Provides a graphical display of data via a 4-digit LED display that is easily understood by end-users.
- Offer a one-year limited warranty.
Simple electrical connections provide easy installation with SeeLeveL models 808-P2, 810-PS2, 806-B, or 806-Bi gauges.