709 SeeLeveL II™ Tank Monitor System
The 709 tank monitor is designed for accurate level measurement of motorhomes and trailers with three holding tanks. This system monitors battery voltage, fresh, grey, and black water levels as well as the LPG tank. The level in percent is shown on a three digit LED display.
System includes: 1 display monitor, 3 – 12″ 710ES tank senders and 1 pigtail.
- Full featured system for either OEM or retrofit applications.
- Provides accurate tank level information using percentage of full readout.
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology. This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank. Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation.
- Measures tanks up to 13 inches tall with a single sender or 24 inches tall with dual senders. The 710JS sender option gives improved accuracy for tanks from 5” to 7” tall.
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus simplifying wiring and saving cost.
- LPG tank connection compatible with existing electric senders.
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing.