709-P3 SeeLeveL II™ Tank Monitor System
The 709-P3 tank monitor is designed for accurate level measurement of motorhomes and trailers with three holding tanks. This system monitors battery voltage, fresh, grey, and black water levels. The level in percent is shown on a three digit LED display. Added features for this model includes a 3-way pump switch on the display panel.
System includes: 1 display monitor, 3 – 12″ 710ES tank senders and 1 pigtail.
- Full featured system for either OEM or retrofit applications
- Provides accurate tank level information using percentage of full readout
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology. This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank. Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation.
- Measures tanks up to 12 inches tall with a single sender or 24 inches tall with dual senders. The 710JS sender option gives improved accuracy for tanks from 5” to 7” tall.
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus which saves wiring costs
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
|Resolution:||ES sender: 3/8 inch (10 mm)JS sender: 1/4 inch (6 mm)|
|Accuracy:||+/- 8% or better, limited by resolution and tank height and shape|
|Temperature range:||+32 to +140°F (0 to + 60°C)|
|Sender materials:||0.008” thick glass epoxy circuit board with conformal coating for circuit protection. Laminated on the back with 3M 300LSE Bonding Adhesive.|
|Sender length range:||ES sender: 4-1/2 to 12 inches, which will measure tank heights from 5” to 14” (single sender) and up to 26” (dual senders).JS sender: 4 to 6 inches, which will measure tank heights from 4 1/2” to 7”.|
|Display mounting panel:||Black panel, approximately 4” wide by 2.8” high by 1” thick (102mm wide X 71mm high X 25mm deep). Panel screws to wall.|
|Power requirements:||Display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts. Current drain is less than 200mA.|
|Wiring:||A single two wire conductor required from the display to the senders. All the senders are wired in parallel. 12 V power and ground required for display.|
|Pump switch:||The pump switch is rated for a maximum of 7.5 amps. The use of a relay is required if more than 7.5 amps is needed. We recommend using a 7.5 amp fuse inline with the switch.|