709-PH SeeLeveL II™ Tank Monitor System
The 709-PH tank monitor is designed for accurate level measurement of motorhomes and trailers with three holding tanks. This system monitors battery voltage, fresh, grey, and black water levels as well as the LPG tank. The level in percent is shown on a three digit LED display. This model includes a single-pole pump switch, a single-pole heater switch, and a heater pilot out indicator on the display panel.
System includes: 1 display monitor, 3 – 12″ 710ES tank senders and 1 pigtail.
- Full featured system for either OEM or retrofit applications Provides accurate tank level information using percentage of full
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology. This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank. Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation
- Measures tanks up to 13 inches tall with a single sender or 25 inches tall with dual senders. For taller tanks the 710SS option measures tanks from 13 to 34 inches with dual senders. The 710JS sender option gives improved accuracy for tanks from 5” to 7” tall.
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus simplifying wiring and saving cost LPG tank connection compatible with existing electric senders
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
- Single pole pump switch
- Single pole heater switch
- “Pilot Out” indicator
|Resolution||JS sender: 1/4 inch (6 mm)
ES sender: 3/8 inch (10 mm)
SS sender: 1/2 inch (13 mm)
|Accuracy:||+/- 8% or better, limited by resolution and tank height and shape|
|Temperature range:||+32 to +140 °F (0 to + 60 °C)|
|Sender materials:||0.008” thick glass epoxy circuit board with conformal coating for circuit protection. Laminated on the back with 3M 300LSE Bonding Adhesive.|
|Sender length range:||JS sender: 4 to 6 inches, which will measure tank heights from 4 1/2” to 7”.
ES sender: 4 1/2 to 12 inches, which will measure tank heights from 5” to 13” (single sender) and up to 25” (dual senders).
SS sender: 6 to 16 inches, which will measure tank heights from 7” to 17” (single sender) and up to 34” (dual senders)
|Display mounting panel:||Black panel, approximately 4” wide by 2.8” high by 1” thick (102mm wide X 71mm high X 25mm thick). Panel screws to wall.|
|System power requirements:||Display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts. Current drain is less than 200mA.|
|Wiring:||A single two wire conductor required from the display to the senders. All the senders are wired in parallel. 12 V power and ground required for display. A separate two wire conductor required from the display to the LPG sender.|
|LPG:||Display will work with an LPG sender with a maximum resistance of 50 ohms to 500 ohms. Display shows increasing level as resistance increases. System must be calibrated with the LPG tank full.|
|Pump & heater switches:||The pump and heater switches are rated for a maximum of 7.5 amps. A relay is required if more than 7.5 amps is needed. We recommend using a 10 amp fuse with the switches.|