RV Tank Monitors
The SeeLeveL™ RV Tank Monitor represent a massive leap forward in level measurement technology for the Recreational Vehicle industry. The SeeLeveL II™ and SeeLeveL III™ have a combination of features, accuracy, reliability, and diagnostic capability that have never been available before.
About RV Gauges
The SeeLeveL II™ RV Tank Monitor series is available in many different configurations to meet most any motorhome, fifth wheel or travel trailer tank configuration. Each system provides tank level information using a percentage of full readout. Detailed diagnostic information is available through the system monitor and systems are available to monitor up to 4 tanks, battery voltage and LP levels.
Our Latest RV News
SeeLeveL II Gauge Featured on Motorhead Garage TV ShowJanuary 21, 2015 Watch the Motorhead Garage TV Show segment demonstration of how to install the Garnet's SeeLeveL II RV Gauge here.
Learn More About RV Tank Monitors
Have you experienced unreliable readings or false full readings just after you know you have drained the tanks? Does the resolution of 1/3 or 1/4 fail to meet your needs, especially when dry camping for extended periods? The SeeLeveL II and SeeLeveL III solves these issues and more.
* Select image to enlarge.
- Holding tanks must be non-conductive material (eg. plastic), system will not work on metal tanks.
- Tanks less than 7 inches in height will require a 710JS senders due to better resolution ( 6 inches X 4 = 24 measurements vs the 710ES at 16 4 segments X 4)
- Tanks over 12 inches may be double stacked. See manual for details.
- Purchase extra senders if required when placing your order:
- A second display can be used to allow tank level viewing in the service bay.
- To purchase additional display select appropriate model under the “Displays Only” category.