If you already have a Garnet SeeLeveL II you can upgrade to the Bluetooth model 709-BTP3 by just buying the display monitor only!
Compatible Models: 709-2P, 709, 709-P3, 709-P3W, 709-HP3W
Adding the 709-BTP3 display to a current system can be done one of two ways:
1. Take out the original & install the 709-BTP3 in its place.
2. Connect the wire following the wiring guide.
Requires a wiring harness change.
1. Determine the location to mount the additional 709-BTP3 display.
2. Connect the wire following the wiring diagram guide.
3. Run wire for Pwr/Gnd/Signal/Pump switch (if applicable)
The 709-BTP3 display can be added to systems with telemetry but you are required to set the 709-BTP3 to “secondary” display so it does not interfere with the other communication. List of telemetry models:
Telemetry models: 709-RVC, 709-RVC PM, 709-RVC NLP, 709-BTP3