Increases safety at the loading rack with positive results.
Garnet’s PosiGround ™ Truck Grounding Control System helps prevent fires and explosions caused by a static discharge that builds up during the transfer of flammable liquids.
Let us assist you in finding the right system that meets your operational goals.
Truck Grounding Controller
The SeeLeveL PosiGround Truck Grounding Control System helps to prevent fires and explosions produced by a static discharge that builds up during the transfer of flammable liquids. Monitors the ground status and can be configured for either 250-ohm high resistance range or a 10-ohm low resistance range; activates alarms if the ground connection is lost during the transfer.
- Verifies that the truck is grounded
- Powered from 12V truck power
- High (250 ohms) or low (10 ohms) resistance range
- Displays the actual ohms level of resistance
- Serial port connector for RS-232 communications with a computer or PLC
- Built-in diagnostics
- Warning horn and final alarm